It’s important to know the most expensive dates and days to get married. If you’re on a tight budget for a wedding opt for a day like a Friday or Sunday. Saturdays tend to be the most expensive days to get married on. The month you get married will also determine how much you pay. Pick a month that isn’t as popular for weddings such as; January, February or March. GOOD LUCK HUNTING!!
Here are just a few of affordable wedding venues
1. Seekatz opera house-this place is all indoors and so vintage and beautiful. This place is the perfect place to have your reception at!
2. Wildflower barn: this place is absolutely adorable! A rustic barn and dreamy bluebonnets in March and April, this place is your Spring go to for an event or wedding!
3. Lotus Ranch, want it all in one area? This place is a great option for those wanting a beautiful and secluded wedding in the Texas Hill Country. Plus! You’ll have a lodge on sight to sleep your family and friends
4. Texas women’s federation: this place is classic and victorian! You would need very little decor!
5. Last but not least! This FREE wedding chapel is a great option for fall and spring weddings! Love the architecture!